PROJECT PLANNING AND FORECAST
brand ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS GmbH implemented WAYMAN and became a leader in the design market in terms of planning, forecasting and …
brand Engineering Solutions GmbH implement WAYMAN and became a leader over the design organization in field of planning, forecasting and cost control of the Project, new building and investment. Since last year’s we strongly support development of WAYMAN software and solutions. brand Engineering Solutions GmbH learned, improved and implemented best management processes from the international multidisciplinary companies.
brand Engineering Solutions GmbH has been successfully ISO 9001 audited by the world wide leading certification organization DNV GL. Procedure are based on Wayman and internal processes.
What are the benefits for our customers and partners:
- Easy review of all variables of project management triangle
- Company and project cash flow control
- Budgeting, profitability assessment and revenue projection
- Full schedule control, proper communication
- Reliable threat analysis and automatized warnings for deadline and budget related risk
- Possibility to set limitations preventing negative factors
- Easy configuration of verification processes and checking procedures
- Specific forecasts giving a clear picture of budget and work schedule
- Full transparency of the activities
- Easy and quick access to detailed data
- Detailed scope of work and schedule
- Control and management of each task and supplier
- Automatically reporting to owner including cash flow
See more at: http://wayman-software.com
Our experts around the world assist our customers in reducing costs, meeting deadlines and maintaining required quality standards…
Our experts around the world assist our customers in reducing costs, meeting deadlines and maintaining required quality standards. We have strong ties and partnerships with salvage, fishermen, offshore and shipbuilding experts and our services include:
- Shipyard audit
- On-board supervision
- Shipowner representatives
- Laser-scanning services
Services can be provided 24/7 globally. Call us on our direct line: +49 40 375 033 91
The scope of our activities includes:
- Fast, reliable inventory and cost estimation
- REPRESENTATION OF THE CUSTOMER
- COOPERATION WITH THE SHIPYARD
- COOPERATION WITH THE CLASS
- PARTICIPATION IN THE APPROVAL PROCESS
- RAPID RESPONSE TO CHALLENGES
- FOCUS ON CUSTOMER SUCCESS
At brand ENGINEERING SOLTUIONS GmbH chief designers and naval architects create proven solutions and concepst that bring together users, programmers, architects and engineers …
At brand ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS GmbH chief designers and naval architects create proven solutions and concepts. We gather the knowledge and experience from our programmers, architects and engineers in order to deliver highest possible quality standards to our clients.
brand ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS GmbH is one of the very few companies that provides both technological and mechanical design.
Scope of our design services include:
- Basic studies, technical specifications
- General arrangement
- Theoretical calculations
- Hull form definition and fairing
- Tank arrangements
- Loading cases
- Speed and power estimations
- Intact and damage stability
- Weight estimates
- Painting areas
Computational Fluid Dynamics analysis and simulation services show a ship’s behaviour during the design phase…
Computational Fluid Dynamics analysis and simulation services show behavior under real conditions during design phase.
Results of the simulation show all opportunities for design optimization.
CFD analysis helps design team identify problems before design go for production, what mean risks of the unexpected costs and warranty problems to be avoided.
CFD analyses is provided in to several areas of business such as:
With great benefits like:
- Avoid overdesigning what reduce cost level of the product.
- Better performance of the design and product.
- Achieving boundary condition and specification
- Product advantages over the competition.
Finite Element Analysis (FEA or FEM) services to support design process and prove investment concept and ideas. Designs faster …
brand ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS GmbH provides Finite Element Analysis (FEA or FEM) services to support the design process. The caculations make the designs faster and more reliable.
We know the life cycle of a vessel’s design, which helps us focus on the final product costs and competitive advantages.
Our philosophy of the FEA is to bring at early stages to optimize performance and finally weight ratios. Calculations and our practice bring on early stages thru construction and life cycle when class verification is required.
Analyses can be based on case and investment in short notice and prompt solution delivery.
Types of FEM simulations:
- STATIC LINEAR STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS
- STATIC NON – LINEAR STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS (material non linearities, contacts, large deformations)
- DYNAMIC ANALYSIS (including explicite non-linear simulations)
- MODAL ANALYSIS
- BUCKLING ANALYSIS
- RIGID BODY ANALYSIS (RBA)
- FATIGUE ANALYSIS (Local Stress Approach, Hot Spot Stress Approach)
STRUCTURAL DESIGN & ENGINEERING
Modern shipbuilding and offshore projects dictate that structural design should be connected with …
Modern shipbuilding and offshore projects dictate that structural design should be connected with production availability and should provide forecasts for the fabrication costs. Structural design and detailed design based on a 3D model of the hull is one of the most effective way of providing better structural design and approval including class rules calculation tools.
The scope of our design services includes:
- Exterior and interior design
- Visualization and animations
- Project management
- Steel structures class calculations
- FEMA calculations
- Class documentation for hull
- Diagrams for machinery and systems
- Power generation and distribution
- Systems calculations
- Layouts of machinery and technical areas
- Propulsion arrangements and calculations
- Design based on 3D modeling systems
- Procurement support
STABILITY AND SHIP THEORY
Hull modelling and optimisation allow us to create competitive designs throughout the design phase…
Hull modelling and optimisation allow us to create competitive designs throughout the design phase. The integration of hydrodynamic analysis into the everyday design process helps us support our client’s investments by providing more accurate models.
Fields of Application:
- Naval Architecture Ship strength and stability
- Marine Salvage Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Ship Design
- Yacht Design
- Trim and Stability
- Longitudinal Strenght
- Ship Stability
- Ship Safety
- Damage Control
- Loading Calculator
- Oil Spill calculations
- Submarine Stability
- Tank Levels & Tank Volumes
- Water in Deck
- Tanker Stability
- Dry Docking
- Ship Launching
- Wind Pressure
- Grain Loading
- Drilling Unit Stability
- Crane Ships
We provide recognised expertise and procedures. Everything is based on our internal processes through our very own Wayman software…
We provide recognised expertise and procedures.
Everything is based on our internal processes through our very own Wayman software, implemented as a part of our ISO 9001 Certificate.
The document approval process and any distribution, revision or changes to the documentation are carefully monitored.
OUTFITTING AND WORKSHOP DESIGN
The detailed design stage is often divided into two phases: detail design coordination and the establishing of production drawings…
The detailed design stage is often divided into two phases: detail design coordination and the establishing of production drawings. At brand ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS GmbH the coordination of 3D-modelling normally starts with the integration of the basic design. This becomes the framework within which the detailed design is implemented. This allows us to adhere to the space limitations and our client’s specifications. The client building-method workshop documents are provided to guarantee the best possible efficiency and avoid any mistakes in the design process.
Our typical procedures for the detailed design and engineering phases where the structure, machinery and piping coordination fall under the shipyard’s responsibilities.
The start of the detailed design stage usually overlaps with the basic design stage.
Scope of our design services include:
- Arrangements of ER and technical spaces
- Complete 3D product models
- Prefabrication drawings
- Modular design package
- Electrical cabling
- Pipe packages
- Piping prefabrication
- Material and part lists
- Assembly drawings
- Nesting of plates and profiles
- Cutting and bending
During the construction phase, our engineers work closely with the production and owner site to assure high quality, on-time delivery and cost control.
"Nothing is too much trouble."
YOUR EMAIL WILL BE ANSWERED WITHIN 24 HOURS.
brand ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS GmbH
- Tel.: 24/7: +49 40 375 033 91
- Mobile: +49 151 259 301 03